Tuesday, August 18

Teluk Chempedak


Yeah, one month ago. Time envied me so much to let me upload these sooner.

Again, this is when I was in Kuantan. Teluk Chempedak has been my family's must-visit-spot in Kuantan. Furthurmore, this is one of my nearest spot to visit the South China Sea.

It was on a weekday when nobody is around the beach, and even more luck, even clouds are almost none. Giving me the vibrant colours of the sky that I adore very much. But yeah it was kind of too hot and made some of my pictures appeared under exposed. But no matter. Beach is definitely the place to feel the heat right? XD

This is what you'll see if you hop and run joyfully to the place (yeah, I meant JOYFULLY. ngahahahaha)

The reflection from the sea!


More sun-capturing attempt

This was shot without flash, thus the sun appeared different compared to others


The restaurant area. They even have McD!


The overview of the Bay


Then walk through a bridge


To go to another part of the bay (but I didn't go there that time. huhu)


And then I had a few crazy and funny looking pictures of a guy who really made use of the shiny-bling-bling sun. But I decided to just exhibit this guy imitating Dragonball Z (buat bola jiwa lah konon. ngahahahahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I shot. And I nailed it up here.
You clicked. And now you type. Thank you.
:D