Saturday, September 12

Bunga Api in Ramadhan


Ok saye malas gile nak tulis bnyk. Saye kan Pemalas yg bergaya. ngeee

So what happened was last Wednesday was, My sisters came and we sort of had the family buka puasa except that my brother wasn't around. On normal days, in the house with 4 of us (my parents, my grandmother and myself), we often have little amount of meals and few types of food. But that day, we had roti jala, otak-otak, kuih cara, ayam percik, teh bunga, mum's bihun goreng, kuih tepung pelita and I really hope I forgot the others. Gile banyak. Banyak sampai aku buleh ingat hampir sume. ngeee

Thus having the fact of having my sisters around, I thought of doing my Tarrawih myself so I can finish up flexibly and spend time with them. But oh remember the foods? So I failed to do so HAHAHA.

Then having the kids of my sister, we really needed to distract them from running around the house climbing the furnitures. ngahaha. And the mother had bunga api (fireworks [?]) and yeah, it gave me an idea. heeee

Ok some pointers, the trick is to use a slow shutter speed with flash in a dark place. And you know the rest (jahat gile aku bunyik macam kedekut ilmu HAHAHA).

The bunga api, we use to have 'King Cat' brand, now they have 'Panda' brand. Gile natsukashii.



This happen to be my favourite. Looks like a high speed 'Tinker Bell'. CHEWAH


The least I can instruct them was to make circles. heee

A small silhouette. *cough cough*

A different angle



These, having to use the trick of the camera. The subject remained least movement, but the camera moves. heeee

This one too. As if she tossed the bunga api. Ok, she didn't. The camera moved. ngeee

Rapid spin

A 3 year-old circle. hahahaha

Circling themselves

And this one gave me a brilliant idea (Only if I have bunga api of mine). It'll be a good imitation of the japanese sentai series Shinkenjers. This will be a good project with my brother. hahahahahahha

Oh one last tip. Do find places where you have proper backgrounds, such as playgrounds, maybe? It will make it cool-er

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I shot. And I nailed it up here.
You clicked. And now you type. Thank you.
:D