Saturday, May 30

I am a Foodie!


Food.

One of the MAIN sources of my happiness (and of course, to keep us alive).

I am very generous when it comes to food. Lacking of them, in my stomach, will cause me to act emotionally.

Aku quote sikit2 Encik Hulk

"You won't like me when I'm angry hungry"

ngahahahahahah

Special Chicken Chop. Look-Out Point, Hulu Langat. Not so tasty. The size of the fillet is small. Disappointment occured.


Nandos. Hot!


IKEA Meatballs. Never fails to bring heaven to tastebuds. XD


Oreo Cheese(?). Please do not eat alone. You'll feel fat, really. :D


But recently, parts of my body are swelling. I became, afraid.

I am afraid of the amount of eggs I consume in a week, the glasses of susu-pekat-filled drinks I consume in a week, the plates of nasi goreng (OILY!) I consume in a week.

The awareness is scary, but it'll make me eat wisely less.

Eat less means less happy.

I have to do something.

Even though I came up with the term myself, whether the term exists or not,

Ironically, now, I am having Food Paranoia.

p/s: I did not eat THOSE in a day. hahahahahah

5 comments:

  1. nak tik utk kotak lapa n kotak sedapp..tp tadek

    u're truly the ultimate binger.. wahaha
    sarapi bulanjerrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fik fik nanti kita pau sarapi yer....eh, nanti bulan 8 fik tak ikut ke kami jalan2?

    ikutla, ikutla...

    sarapi...aku nak makan itu "MEAT BALL" <--- ada paham???
    hahahahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. fik>
    bulanjerr
    bulan jerr
    err ada apa pada bulan? hahahaahah

    kekanak osaka>
    meatball itu?
    jgn la.. kesian nye ramai lelaki
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. ciss..
    sarapi = king of words manipulator n binger!! wahaha..

    nakkk ikea meatball jugak..dh lame xmkn..tiru kazet.. (perlu kesian lelaki ke??)

    kazet nak jengjalan mane bln 8?? cam best x?? mistilah nak hikott..hee hee << kazet yg ajk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am honoured to recieve the title of king of word manipulator! (selamat habis selamaaaaat korg aku bukan budak BATI. hahahah)

    heh kesian la laki2 itu!
    nanti meatball xde, mreka tgal sosej lemau saje HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

    uih kalau lagi ramai, kne konvoi nih. yahuuuu

    ReplyDelete

I shot. And I nailed it up here.
You clicked. And now you type. Thank you.
:D