Friday, August 21

Ramadhan Wishes


Again, Ramadhan is coming very very soon (It'll be here starting today's sunset!) and while waiting for it, I am waiting for my body temperature to go back to normal.. Yeah, I guess my antibody reached the limit after 4 days of defending wihthout aids of any Paracetamols. hahahhaha

And I am posting this pictures up just to pass my boring fever-ish time. hee

These are pictures of flowers taken during my family trip in Terengganu (Taman Tamadun Islam) and Kuantan last month (I wish I know the names of the flowers)

The first four pictures are from Taman Tamadun Islam. Different flowers were planted around different Mosque's replica.






And these 3 are from Kuantan



errr I guess I overlooked this picture during the lotus entry. hahahaha

To end the note, happy fasting and let's take this chance to gain more pahala rewards as Ramadhan comes only once a year.

Selamat Berpuasa dan marilah kita berusaha mengumpul pahala dan keredhaan Allah.Gile susah nak translate dalam BI. Amat literal translation aku HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I shot. And I nailed it up here.
You clicked. And now you type. Thank you.
:D