Thursday, June 4

Bracelet


Okay, as the eagerness of updating is building but there's no new pictures to ramble on..
I have to look up into the old ones. hahahahahahahaha

This is one of the happenings in last month.

From the early days that I knew her (which was around late 2005), she only had that black one.
The next year, came the blue-red.
Then the green on the other hand.
and I only notice the new pink one in this picture.

Then last month, she bought the other 3. I call it the TV3 bracelets. hahahahahahahah
By the way, that one is kind of purplish. It appeared blue in this picture.

She wears those because her friends gave it to her (except the TV3 bracelets).

Maybe I should give her one too?

hahahahahahahahah

:D

2 comments:

  1. itu tangan el** kan?? saya kenal gelang2nya. apa kata kita pakat bagi dia gelang? hang satu, aku satu, ilya satu, ilie satu, jia Nia the cat satu...lama2 sampai ke siku...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye! tgn beliau!

    hahahahaha sampai ke siku. ala saye tamau dia jadi mak datin. hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

I shot. And I nailed it up here.
You clicked. And now you type. Thank you.
:D