Monday, June 8

Snooker!


Heh I was so frustrated because I didn't have time to take pictures.
Turned out I have MANY to nail up here.
Pictures during my induction. Two and a half weeks in March.
So.. yeah, I overlooked the folder and now I have new exhibits! hahahahaha.
ewah. x pasal2 high sorang2

Snooker. As I would think, these pictures are unique ones since you wouldn't find an ordinary snooker table beside a window that is facing to the West.
Of course, mine wouldn't be unique anymore if you go to the place where I captured these! hahahahahah.

The colors. I just love 'em. yeah, the composition may not be interesting but no matter. I still love 'em. ewah lagi.


The female rangers! ahahahahahha


The leader! The Red Ranger! ngahahahaha

The team! *Love the shadows!* (cropping occured)


Err err the final pose? The Eclipse? You name it. Saye tetap suke.


p/s: I sucked in playing Snooker. Thus, I photoshoot 'em.

3 comments:

  1. aku tak tau apasal tapi aku jelous ngan ability hang. angle hang amik gambo lain dari orang lain. Aku rasa angling aku amatlah biasa...

    TEPUK~ pachi pachi

    ReplyDelete
  2. mekasih tepuk! tepuk kembali pada hang!
    tapi ini ability 3 bulan lalu
    kini?

    wargh saye mahu masa dan idea baru
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~pachi pachi~

    sukung kazet.

    skrg tunggu korang kidnap haku je. haha.

    ReplyDelete

I shot. And I nailed it up here.
You clicked. And now you type. Thank you.
:D