Thursday, July 30

Belated Birthday


Tuhan jadikan makhluk berpasang2


oklah saye pasti pasangan saye sedang menunggu saye di syurga. yeah oh bidadari. NGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ok, just a quick one

For my record, one month is the longest time I've ever neglected my frequent blog. Means, My White Blog (which is, this page) is the new victim. But yeah since my Black Blog is kind of being updated so blogging has not been out of my hobby list

Anyway.

Not-so-Happy Belated Birthday Cake to me!


Haha turning 23 was fun and I hope the fun-ness keeps on. Be it no life or have life. No life = work work work. But as long as work work work is fun and full of learning, that's cool to me. Anyway, "No Life" DOES HAS AN END. hehe :D

Oh. July has been a blast, I had tonnes of pictures that I think facebook will be my new platform of sharing pictures (which initially, I signed up for Flickr, changed to Blogger [ie HERE] and now these two are kind of.. dusty. ngahahaha). Maybe I should put some links here from facebook, eventhough add-requests from strangers are simply ignored. ngahahahaha. But anyhow I'll still try to keep my page as colorful as my header says it. yeah, amat poyo. ngahahahaha

Let's just hope my eyes keep coloring!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I shot. And I nailed it up here.
You clicked. And now you type. Thank you.
:D