Saturday, August 1

Reflectance


Be it with or without wings, time flies.

Today is a day where I should reflect. But I see a handsome guy in the mirror no wings at my back.

Today is the 1st anniversary of my employee life.

yeah, nothing to be celebrated. But there's one question mark at the back of my mind: How much have I progressed?

Yeah, one year being in a job that needs massive learning, massive reading, and massive experience, the progress is definitely NOT MUCH FOR A LAZYBONE WHO ONLY LOVES HAVING FUN and yeah it's kind of sucks when the learning process is not so fun.

What have I achieved in this 1st year? Technically, not that much. But in that period, I hope it should be enough for me to adapt, generally in working life.

And yeah, I missed the-so-called-office 'there'


and to end the note, HAPPY 1ST EMPLOYEE ANNIVERSARY TO ME HAHAHAHA

pictures were taken at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I shot. And I nailed it up here.
You clicked. And now you type. Thank you.
:D