Sunday, September 20

Eid Fitri 1430


The day for my horns to re-emerge is here!

But I'm not really happy for it.

Oh wait. I should've said something like this in the Black Blog. Ok, I'll stop.

*Ahem*

This year's Ramadhan has been by far, the BEST Ramadhan ever for me. It brings more than ever, PEACE for me.

Past years was quite just OKAY, since most of the time I felt LAZY to do anything good especially tarrawih! Not to mention being sleepy everyday in the office and during fast-break, eat with gluttony.

This year was quite a change! We (my family and I) ate breads for sahur, and yet being able to focus during work and traffic jams. We had little meal during fast-break for we know we don't want to feel sleepy during tarrawih. And we've never shopped for food in bazar Ramadhans for we know that all the greed will let us buy almost everything. ahahahahahaha.

The amusing part, is during weekends. I'll be spending the time, having morning sleeps and in the afternoon, watching alternate channels of Asian Food Channel and Discovery Travel and Living. ngahahahahaha and oh! I've became a fan of Jamie Oliver and Nigella Lawson! I just love to watch when they bake, or make babies pastries, especially, and those were really blissful. I mean, just to see the foods that looked sweet and fruity.... Errrh ok, too much happiness now. hahahahahaha

However, I missed Lailatul Qadr. From experience, I'd say it was on the 27th or 29th night of Ramadhan. Both nights had the same sign, where the air was cool, and that was the night I CAN HARDLY WAKE UP. HOY! And the next morning, the sky was calm and breezy. But my parents managed to wake up those nights for prayers. What to do. I was not chosen. Anyway, no regrets and let's hope to meet the 'Ultimate Night' next year! Insya Allah.

Ok too much words, maybe I'll continue writing in the other place.

Till then,

HAPPY EID FITRI

I seek forgiveness for the things that I did wrong. Do celebrate with full greed for food and duit raya winning and forgiving spirit.

(again I'm struggling my best to write in English. Yeah I apologize for the grammatical errors anywhere. Kau gelak pun takpe. aku x kesah. sebab aku nak gelak besar dulu. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I shot. And I nailed it up here.
You clicked. And now you type. Thank you.
:D