Tuesday, September 29

Living Life


I had (a glass, not a cup of) black coffee this morning and this phrase came across my mind

So, what's life?
Is it bitter?
Is it thick?
Is it creamy?
Is it full of energy (of caffeine)?
Or should we say it has anti-oxidants? ngahahahahahaha

Ok, maybe I'll do deeper derivation.

As Nescafe said,

I'm not an ambassador for Nescafe or any Tongkat Ali coffees (And I don't drink coffee every morning like Basshunter) but yeah, do live life happily and have bright days everyday! XD

(Amik kau. ini padah kalkulus. deriveeeee je keje. wakakaka)

However, the thing that I'm living now is going Sony! (I meant the quote below, tak mampu beli VAIO)

Avoid corruption. CHEWAH. And do pray for God's blessings as we are nothing without Him.

Oh and not to forget the quote from Hallmark Channel,

Live Life. Love Life

And I do agree with Kris Allen and Tim McGraw. Kris said we have 86 400 seconds in a day to turn it all around or throw it all away. (Aku pun tapernah kira sehari ada brapa saat. HAHAHAHAHA) But I'd be doing things like Tim will do. Sky diving, Rocky Mountain climbing, and all the crazy stuff that I have been missing! (Yeah Tim, I AM loving deeper and speaking sweeter. ngahahahaha)

yeah, Live Like We're Dying. Masa tu mesti semayang tak mau mau punye pangchuel pastu sujud lama lama. Pastu reti pulak nangis2 masa doa kan? HAHAHAHAHA

***

I had a girl who kept saying to me that I belong to her. However the other girl, hated me for I was a charming cowboy. But as long as I take pictures and stay as a paparazzi, a different girl will be following me until I love her. Erk

4 comments:

  1. hoy...kenapa kalu ko amik gambo ada perempuan suka.aku takleh terima.

    Kalu aku terus amik gambo, adakah akan ada perempuan yang akan suka kat aku juga.NOOOOOOOOOOOOO....aku tidak songsang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tapi lady gaga kan bisek. jeng jeng jeng XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. kazet, kalau akak terus amik gambo, akan ada lelaki yang suka. haaaaaaaaaaaa kita pikir begitu. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. owh dah ada pun laki yang suka...ahhaha

    cewah ecececewah

    ecceceececewah

    ReplyDelete

I shot. And I nailed it up here.
You clicked. And now you type. Thank you.
:D